Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Puzzle Pieces

A while ago, I journaled about the puzzle of my life and how He gives me one piece at a time and then I try to guess what the big picture is from that one piece and He kindly laughs and says, "Oh, you don't even have a clue yet. It's gonna be awesome."


I'm still in that place most days. Coming from an incredible week of worship, teaching and great fellowship, I continue to stare at the puzzle pieces before me. They are insatiable. So highly valued. As I continue to fall more and more in love with Jesus, their value to me exponentially increases. His plans for me are precious. He loves that I dream. He loves that I am curious and seeking His face. During the past week, a few of the pieces continued to be specifically highlighted. They each excite me. Give me hope. And make me more curious to what the Father has before me because I have no clue how they each fit together or even exist on their own. Each time I try to create a picture with one of the pieces, I know that what I have created is not quite what He has for me. It is a unique calling and a unique destiny that hasn't been done before. Oh, how I cannot wait for more pieces to fall into place so that I may see what this picture is. It's beautiful and has been made just for me. I love that He puts the time in creating a special puzzle for each person, that each person ends with a picture they could never have imagined on their own, that is distinct from all others.


As the new year began, I was filled with the excitement of the Father for the year that is before all of us. It is sure to be an incredible year. There is so much promise in this year. New hope and life. Dreams being made and dreams coming to fruition. 

"The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; 

   your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. 
   Do not forsake the work of your hands."

~ Ps. 138:8 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment