Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

How great the Father's faithfulness,
How extravagant His love,
His providence is abundance,
His favor unceasing,
His peace leads me through chaos,
Rest never far from those who draw near Him.
Stand in awe and
Rejoice in His goodness and grace!

My soul rejoices and sings and exclaims. What an incredible week. So filled with worship, blessing and family. Each day has built upon the previous, growing, reaching, seeking, dreaming and embracing truth - casting aside mentalities that limit how far I dream. No day has passed without a real encounter with the Father and His love. The blessings of walking in truth immediately followed opening my heart and trusting in Him, in believing the truths He was speaking into my heart. Another puzzle piece fell into place for what the Father has for me, or at least has started to, and gosh, I am excited. The desires of my heart coming into fruition. Foundations being laid. Destinies and plans about to unravel before my eyes. I am floored as I sit here and consider, I mean in faith consider, all that the Lord is about to do and is doing. Hallelujah! Praise Him all the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment